Skip to main content

Our Angklung performance

Our Angklung performance

Phew! Finally we did our first performance. Gosh! I had to admit I was worried that I might make some mistakes. Luckily, we all survived. If you asked about the scale, well…for the first performance it was okay…I mean not to bad and of course not to excellent either. Randy (one of the judges of American Idol) would say, “It was okay. I am not too crazy about it but I was okay.” So, we have to have another practice for the 6th April. It will be our second performance. Actually, we needed to review our performance, but the rest of the members had already left so, I guess it will be done on next Wednesday. One thing urgently needed to be fixed is our time management. Unpunctuality is our biggest issue next to seriousness. If we can manage those two issues, we’ll be able to improve our skill.
Okay, now let’s discuss about my outfit. Finally, I could wear the uniform. It was a nice and fun experience. I managed to cause them to feel surprised. I felt great walking around in my new uniform, hehehehehehe. It was short but superb v^^;
This is a trivia quiz.
Are they really my friends?
Feel free to answer the questions^^.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aku Ingin Nonton Bareng Bapak

Aku Ingin Nonton Bareng Bapak Akhir-akhir ini aku sering teringat Bapaku. Suasana rumah pun terasa hambar. Perasaan rumah terasa membosankan. Tanggal 25 September ini akan ada film Laskar pelangi. Bapa suka sekali bukunya. Aku ingin nonton bersama Bapa. Aku ingin melihat reaksi beliau saat sedih karena terharu dan tertawa karena lucu. Bapak, aku rindu....

프라이팬 놀이/Frying Pan Game/BTS

Playing Frying Pan Game/BTS We played a new game called Frying pan game (프라이팬 놀이) with our Korean guests in our Korean Class. It was fun. It’s like catching the mouse game. We learn the Korean numbers in the same time.  Say, if your friend mentions your name and the number, you have to mention your name according to the number he/she mentions previously.  For example, if your friend says "Dana dul (2)", so you have to say your name twice, "Dana...Dana" and so on and so on. If you make a mistake, well, you get the punishment. The type of the punishment depends on the agreement of the players. They are many types, trust me. Just choose one.  This game was played on one of the TV programs in Korea hosted by Kang Ho Dong (강 호 동), Hye Ryong said. 재미 있네요. 우리 애들이 놀이를 좋아해요.  But hey! BTS too played this game on one of their TV shows.  You can check out the video  here  So far, we have learned many Korean games. Mostly we got...

Dora The Explorer Dan Oreo Termahal

Dora the Explorer Dan Oreo Termahal Badan pegal – pegal karena terpenjara selama lebih dari lima jam. Ditambah lagi harus berhimpitan di kerumunan manusia saat festival. Begitu masuk ke dalam  subway , yang pertama kali ingin kulakukan adalah tidur. Ah leganya ketika kulihat ada kursi kosong yang bisa kududuki. Enaknya bisa selonjoran untuk mehilangkan rasa pegal di kaki. Rupanya ketika aku tertidur, muridku iseng mengambil foto diriku yang sedang tertidur. Refleks aku terbangun. Begitu tersadar, tiba – tiba muncul seorang anak kecil bersama ibunya. Mereka berdiri tepat di hadapanku. Harusnya aku beri kursi itu pada mereka tapi ada sedikit kebingungan soal memberi tempat duduk di Korea atau di Jepang. Terkadang para orang tua menolak tawaran tersebut. Terlebih lagi jika kita menawarkan kursi itu pada orang yang masih muda. Salah satu alasan yang kutahu adalah mereka tak ingin terlihat seperti orang tua. Maka, tak heran jika beberapa orang tua pun terkadang menolak diberi ...